[gmx-users] Alchemical Transformation PosRes State B

Johannes Hermann J.Hermann at lrz.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Sep 26 18:07:47 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I am doing alchemical transformation free energy calculation. Grompp
offers the option to provide a position restrain file for state B via
-rb flag. Can I use this for free energy calculations if I want to
restrain the coordinates in state B to different positions? If yes, does
gromacs interpolate the positions provided with the -r flag to the
position provided with the -rb flag for the transition from lambda = 0
to lambda = 1?

Thank you very much in advance.

All the best

Johannes