[gmx-users] Scale Triclinic Box

Maryam Sadeghi maryam.sadeghi.90 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 05:16:39 CEST 2020

Hi Salman,

Tnx for the info, I actually want to do the cold-compression on my
crystalline structure. So basically I need to both compress and expand the
a and b parameters of the unit cell (the c parameter is already
optimized)... so it's not just building a supercell, but rather scaling
only 2 parameters of the unit cell simultaneously while remaping the new
coordinates inside the scaled cell... could "gmx  genconf -nbox ... ...
..." handle this?

Best
Maryam