[gmx-users] Atom positions change between topology generation and NVT equilibration

Christian Blau blau at kth.se
Wed Apr 29 14:43:49 CEST 2020

Hi Max,

In the .mdp file that you uploaded you are using

constraints             = h-bonds   ; bonds involving H are constrained

Is that the right file? Otherwise running without these constraints
might help.

On the off-chance that happened: not using -ignh in grompp avoids
re-placement of hydrogens.

Best,

Christian