[gmx-users] Is Gromos force fields not recommended?

Myunggi Yi myunggi at pukyong.ac.kr
Tue Feb 18 10:08:01 CET 2020

This is the warning from Grompp.

  The GROMOS force fields have been parameterized with a physically
  incorrect multiple-time-stepping scheme for a twin-range cut-off. When
  used with a single-range cut-off (or a correct Trotter
  multiple-time-stepping scheme), physical properties, such as the density,
  might differ from the intended values. Check if molecules in your system
  are affected by such issues before proceeding. Further information may be
  available at https://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/2884.