[gmx-users] GMX 2020 - COMM Removal Issue

Daniel Kozuch dkozuch at princeton.edu
Thu Mar 5 15:31:31 CET 2020

I agree, but this was a very short simulation (1 ns), so the size of the
drift (several nm) was unexpected. To test, I repeated the simulation with
GROMACS 2019.6 using all the same settings (but without the new
ones: GMX_GPU_DD_COMMS, GMX_GPU_PME_PP_COMMS,
GMX_FORCE_UPDATE_DEFAULT_GPU), and I don't see the same drift.

Best,
Dan