[gmx-users] 12 bead mapping of lipid

Sahil Lall slall at ncbs.res.in
Fri Mar 6 19:37:04 CET 2020

Hello,

Do you want to include the 12 bead POPS model in your Martini CG
simulations?

That is straightforward : Download the "itp" file to the directory with
the "top" file and enter #include "martini_v2.0_POPS_02.itp" with the
hash in the header of the ".top" file. That should be enough to be given
as input to grompp.

Sahil