[gmx-users] 12 bead mapping of lipid

Sahil Lall slall at ncbs.res.in
Sat Mar 7 07:34:04 CET 2020

Hello,

I see the problem now. You are right, the backmapping files have the 13
bead POPS rather that the latest 12 bead POPS. As far as I know the
backmapping files have not been publicly updated but you could try the
Martini forum. If the exact lipid coordinates are absolutely essential
to your results, I guess you might have to create a new map file
yourself. Otherwise, if a lipid bilayer is all you seek, you could
always add newer all atom lipids in the process of transformation.

-

Sahil