[gmx-users] [gmx-developers] The setup of gpu_id has a bug?

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:15:21 CET 2020

Hi,

Please sue the user's mailing list for questions not related to GROMACS
development.

By default. the "-gpu_id" option takes a sequence of digits corresponding
to the numeric identifiers of GPUs. In cases where there are >10 GPUs in a
system, a comma-separated string should be used, see
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/user-guide/mdrun-performance.html#running-mdrun-within-a-single-node

Cheers,
--
Szilárd