[gmx-users] Parametrization of Mn(ii) in charmm force field

Alessandra Villa alessandra.villa.biosim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:15:53 CET 2020

Hi,

You have to search in literature  for  parameters for Mn ions compatible
with CHARMM36 and with the water model (some ions are parameterized to
reproduce structural, thermodynamics, kinetic properties in water solution).

For example Mn non-bonded parameters can be found *J. Phys. Chem. A* 2006,
110, 2, 691-699, but you should check if they are compatible with your
setting

Best regards
Alessandra