[gmx-users] pressure fluctuation and actual density

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Thu Mar 12 22:33:12 CET 2020

Some examples of the pressure fluctuations that you can get can be seen
here: https://twitter.com/dr_dbw/status/968624615063937025

Pressure is a macroscopic property.  The smaller the system, the larger the
fluctuations will be.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.