[gmx-users] gpu_id for more than 10 GPUs?

Leandro Bortot leandro.obt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:34:38 CET 2020

Dear all,
     I'm running some benchmarks on a shared machine which has 16 GPUs in a
single "node".
     I can specify which GPUs to use with gmx mdrun -gpu_id XYZ. However,
the format of XYZ is a string in which each char is a GPU ID. I can't find
a way to specify, e.g, GPU #15 because -gpu_id 15 is interpreted as GPUs 1
and 5.
     Is there a way around this?

Thank you for your attention,
Leandro
-------
Leandro Oliveira Bortot
Postdoctoral Fellow
<http://linkedin.com> https://www.linkedin.com/in/leandro-obt/
Laboratory of Computational Biology
Brazilian Biosciences National Laboratory (LNBio)
Brazilian Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
Zip Code 13083-970, Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil.