[gmx-users] No default bond types

Neena Susan Eappen neena.susaneappen at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 26 01:47:10 CET 2020

I am sorry that I previously did not attach any files as I was confident how I edited. Problem Solved: By just adding those missing parameters in the topology file itself. I am showing values below for future reference:

On grompp, following error came up:

ERROR 1 [file topol.top, line 84]:
  No default bond types

 Line 84 in topol.top :  14    20     1

Which corresponds to a bond between CA and C15 (atoms 14 and 20) in a modified alanine residue, for which I already had parameters in the ffbonded.itp file under [ bond types] as shown below:

CA    C15     1    0.14900   334720.0

Problem solved by changing that line 84 in topology file

  Line 84: 14    20     1        0.14900   334720.0