[gmx-users] compilation error in multidimarray.h

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:19:25 CET 2020

Hi,

Intel doesn't supply a standard library, it always gets one from either a
gcc or msvc installed on the system. Which versions of gcc libstdc++ are
supported varies with the intel version, so you could follow the advice at
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2020/install-guide/index.html#compiler
to try a different one, perhaps in a newer devtoolset.

Mark