[gmx-users] Plumed tutorial

Mala L Radhakrishnan mradhakr at wellesley.edu
Mon May 4 13:16:10 CEST 2020

Hi Dinesh and others,

I see a few PLUMED tutorials available online, but I wanted to just let
anyone know that if they have developed a PLUMED tutorial or are working to
create a new one, please feel free to submit any high-quality tutorials to
LiveCoMS Journal:

https://www.livecomsjournal.org/

  I am the Tutorials Lead Editor for LiveCoMS, and we are interested in
creating a centralized place for all high-quality, peer-reviewed tutorials
for molecular modeling software (either QM or MM).

Please contact me if you are interested in submitting a tutorial to us.
Thanks,

Mala

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 5:37 AM Dinesh Kumar <dineshkumar at pusan.ac.kr> wrote:

> Dear gmx users,I am trying to run a protein-ligand simulation using PLUMED
> patch.I would like to know if there is a step-by-step tutorial that could
> help run metadynamics simulations using PLUMED (like the Gromacs tutorials
> already available)
>
> Dinesh Kumar

> * Please search the archive at
> posting!