[gmx-users] Need help creating md.mdp for silica(quartz)?

Ekatherina O oeg at isc-ras.ru
Thu May 7 10:28:08 CEST 2020

Hello Dr. Dallas Warren,
Thank you for the suggestions.

But this does not solve the problem of the movement of atoms of quartz
layers (upper and lower) located at the borders of the box. I would like
the quartz layers to remain intact during the modeling process, i.e.
atoms did not move and the initial structure was disturbed. How can I
solve this problem?
Can I freeze structure (atoms)? Since with a further increase in
simulation time, I observe the movement of quartz layers in the box. I
don’t need them to move.

--
Yours sincerely,
Ekatherina O.