[gmx-users] Free volume variation during the simulation

Mohamed Abdelaal m.b.abdelaal at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:19:28 CEST 2020

Many thanks david for the explanation.

In did NVT then NPT equilibiration and then the production run, in the
production run .mdp file I have the same parameters as in NVT and NPT.mdp
files. Does this mean that my simulation is a NVT simulation or NPT ?

Is it possible to do only one of them (NVT or NPT) equilibiration ? I
thought that I must do both of them before I start the final production
run.

Thanks again,
Mohamed