[gmx-users] Question on energygrps setting

Devargya Chakraborty devargyachakraborty.kgp at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:50:07 CEST 2020

Suppose my system contains an anion a cation and water and I have done an
nvt simulation.after the completion I want to see the energy profile of the
individual groups like the cation or the anion etc. Can anybody guide me
how to use the energy grps option in analysing that.

Thanks
Devargya Chakraborty