[gmx-users] Question on energygrps setting

Devargya Chakraborty devargyachakraborty.kgp at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:57:38 CEST 2020

I think I couldn't frame the question correctly. Let's say I have a silica
surface and I have water droplet on it and after a proper nvt simulation I
want to calculate the interaction energy of the water droplet with the
surface then how can I use the energy grps option for analysis.

Thanks
Devargya Chakraborty