[gmx-users] gmx distance com error

Debashish Banerjee deb.aerospace at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:59:37 CEST 2020

                                    Cs
                                      :
                / **************:***********************/
           / ******************:********************/
      /******************************************/

I tried to visualize my problem that I asked. Cs is the atom which I have
fixed at a certain distance from the clay sheet as shown below (containing
192 surface oxygen). I am performing umbrella sampling and using pull code
to pull the particular Cs atom at a given rate in z direction. I just want
to calculate distance of my Cs atom from the center of mass (com) of the
clay sheet as shown above.

Thank you,

Regards,
Debashish