[gmx-users] GROMACS mailing-list will move to a forum

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Fri May 8 07:48:58 CEST 2020

Hello gmx users!

As announced in my previous message at the beginning of the week, we
will be activating the new discussion forum today.

At the same time, the mailing list will move to read-only mode, so
please don't be surprised when it is no longer possible to submit new
messages to it. :)

As a reminder, you can sign up to the forum here:
https://gromacs.bioexcel.eu/

Again, we are looking forward to interact with the community in this new
way, and hope it will make it easier for you to solve issues that you
have while using GROMACS.

Cheers

Paul

--