[gmx-developers] Current build system

Rossen Apostolov rossen at cbr.su.se
Wed Aug 26 14:45:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

One small problem is that configuration settings are not respected when
you run cmake in interactive mode (with the -i option). Setting them as
environmental variables doesn't work either (I'm not sure whether it is
supposed to work at all).

It works if you give them as command line options, for example

# cmake   -D FFTW3_LIBRARIES=/home/rossen/local/fftw3/lib/libfftw3.a -D
FFTW3_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/rossen/local/fftw3/include

Or you can set them through a graphical interface.

Rossen