[gmx-developers] output_env_t

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Wed Aug 26 15:11:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

I notice that some new structure has been introduced to replace static
variables in statutil.c. So far so good.

Is someone still working on this? Not all code compiles anymore
(gmx_kinetics), due to the fact that the routine convert_times has been
removed (is it replaced by something?), and due to extra flags to xvgr
routines. It would be good if all developers compiled gromacs with all
options enabled (e.g. --with-gsl --with-xml). I'll fix it for this file
though.