[gmx-developers] FW: Gromacs quotes

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:45:18 CET 2012

I second that. The criterium should be restrictive: if it can be insulting
to some or is of questionable taste, then it shouldn't be in there. I do
like the references to MD from literature, like Shakespeare and this one:

"I will for a night put on the needful restraints." Ivanhoe, Sir Walter
Scott

Cheers,

Tsjerk

--