[gmx-developers] planned upgrades of requirements and infrastructure

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:43:56 CEST 2016

Hi,

Stefan's upgrade of Jenkins has taken place. There were some minor
behaviour changes, and we've had to adapt how we pass the refspec for the
version of the patch to actually test from the workflow job to the matrix
job. That's now live, but until further notice that we think it's working
reliably, please don't merge changes unless you've observed that e.g. the
Jenkins console log reports that it checked out the commit that it should
have tested.

Mark