[gmx-developers] PhD student in physics looking for collaboration

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri May 25 16:19:48 CEST 2018

Hi Anna,

It was good to meet and chat with you yesterday in Uppsala. We're generally
very happy to talk over possible collaborations. If e.g. there was a way to
combine your interest in MC sampling for polymers for your PhD with some of
the other plans for e.g. hybrid MC-MD in GROMACS then we could perhaps find
something interesting to do there. But currently there's not a strong fit
with the wider GROMACS development team and non-protein polymer research.
(Though if people know of active projects, do speak up!)

Mark