[gmx-developers] Switching Infrastructure to Gitlab

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 23:57:19 CEST 2020

I don't think the maintenance cost would be very small. The first challenge
is that we urgently need to deprecate the old VM servers running in the
theophys network, which means somebody would have to start by setting up a
new git server running in kuberrnetes with permanent storage on ceph.
That's obviously feasible, but I see no significant return whatsoever on
that effort.

I don't remember if we can do HTTP redirects on the Joker DNS servers, but
if that works we could add one.

Cheers,

Erik