dgsolv.dat missing? (was Re: [gmx-users] Gromacs 3.1 beta released)

nicolis at guideo.fr nicolis at guideo.fr
Mon Feb 18 16:06:49 CET 2002

OK, just downloaded, compiled and installed on a G4 under MacOSX.
The only problem in the installation procedure is configure not creating
correctly the makefiles under csh or tcsh. As you had indicated, using
"bash ./configure" fixes the problem and then all works OK.

But, I have a problem with g_sas: after selecting the group I get:

Fatal error: Library file dgsolv.dat not found in current dir nor in default
directories.
(You can set the directories to search with the GMXLIB path variable.)

Indeed there is no dgsolv.dat file in the gromacs tree (and GMXLIB is not
set by the way).
I have not this problem with the previous version (but I have wrong results
with the previous version of g_sas).

Is this a file missing or is it my installation?

Thanks,
Yiannis