[gmx-users] Re: install problem under cygwin

hiroo_fukunaga at fujifilm.co.jp hiroo_fukunaga at fujifilm.co.jp
Fri Oct 3 11:00:01 CEST 2003

Dear gmx-users,

This is a self response.

I found a solution to overcome the install problem under cygwin
environment.

I have installed cygwin in "c:/Program Files" directory.
This directory contains space.
I reinstalled cygwin in "e.g. c:/_myPROGRAM" directory which does not
contain space.
And then I installed fftw and gromacs.

As a result, I could solve the installtion problem under cygwin.

Hiroo Fukunaga