[gmx-users] g_cluster: fit & rmsd groups

Nuno R. L. Ferreira nunolf at ci.uc.pt
Fri Jul 2 13:00:51 CEST 2004

Hi all

Just to be sure about it ...

It seems that g_cluster uses the same atom group for fitting and performing
the rmsd calculations.

What about if I want to fit the structures to a different group than the one
used to calculate the rmsd's?  I see a -dm flag in the command options, able
to read a xpm file.

This xpm file , could be produced by g_rmsdist?

Best regards,
Nuno

Nuno Ricardo Santos Loureiro da Silva Ferreira
Grupo de Química Biológica
Departamento Química
Universidade de Coimbra
Portugal