[gmx-users] forcefield

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Mon Jul 19 21:18:29 CEST 2004

Hi David and Haerterich,
          Thanks a lot for your replies but still I could not sort out the
problem.I have added all the nonbonded parameters in ffG43a1nb.itp,all
atomtypes in ffG43a1.atp from lipid.itp.Even I added #include dppc.itp and
lipid.itp along with ffg43a1.itp file into the incomplete .top file I got
by running pdb2gmx.I created .gro file by using editconf.
      When I run grompp it gives me error that atomtype 'LC2' is missing
but I can see that atomtype,in ffG43a1.atp and all its links in
ffG43a1nb.itp files.
      Where is the mistake,in what I did.Is there any other file to which I
should add anything.
 Please anyone of you help me in this regard.I will grateful to you
all.Thanks in advance.
Thanking you,
Dinesh.