[gmx-users] A question on using g_density for electron densities.

Zhen Qin Zhen.Qin at hec.utah.edu
Mon Mar 1 19:18:01 CET 2004

Hi. I used g_density a couple of times. I guess your file format is not
very accurate. This is my file
61
 OW = 7.18
HW1 = 1.41
HW2 = 1.41
 N1 = 6.5
 C2 = 6.4
 C3 = 6.4
 C4 = 6.4
 C5 = 6.3
 C6 = 6.4
 O7 = 7.2
 P8 = 16.7
 O9 = 7.2
O10 = 7.2
O11 = 7.3
C12 = 6.4
C13 = 6.3
O14 = 7.3
C15 = 6.7
C57 = 6
C58 = 6
 It works. You can have a look. Sorry it is a lipid, I donot know the
answer for your 2nd question.

  Good luck.

-Zhen

Have a good day !  ^&^