[gmx-users] A question on using g_density for electron densities.

Hwankyu Lee leehk at umich.edu
Mon Mar 1 22:19:01 CET 2004

Thanks for your help. Now I can get electron density profiles, but I'm
wondering how you get accurate values like you said below.  Also, I
would like to make sure if we don't need to consider H atoms in C1, C2,
and so forth because of united atoms.  Do you have any ideas about
dummy atoms in proteins like MNZ1, MN1?

best,
Hwankyu.