[gmx-users] compiling gromacs-3.2.1

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Wed Mar 3 03:27:01 CET 2004

>After compiling gromacs-3.2.1 on PC with redhat 9.0, pdb2gmx gave a Fatal
>error: FF.dat not found. Then it suggested that I define the environment
>variable GMXLIB.
>But if I do the same compiling with gromacs-3.1.4, pdb2gmx and other
>programs work fine.
>Is it a problem of my redhat 9.0 installation, or gromacs-3.2.1?

May be FF.dat is just missing from the distribution, still?  Has been
discussed several times on this emailing list.  Either get the copy of
FF.dat that was attached to an email announcement to this list, or use the
one that came with 3.1.4

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083