[gmx-users] To overwrite the earilier version~

F JH juhow1011 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:53:00 CET 2004

Dear GMX users~

I used the 3.1.4 version for my job,and I recompiled it for my purpose.Now
I wanna install the 3.2.1 version on my Linux platform.Could the earlier
verison(3.1.4) be overwrited with the 3.2.1 veriosn?Or I must use rpm -e to

uninstall the earilier version first,even if I've recompiled the 3.1.4
version.I didn't change the installed program directory and I just only
changed the sinlge precision setting.

Thanks