[gmx-users] editconf and genbox

Mario Orsi kurtz219 at yahoo.it
Sat Mar 6 18:08:01 CET 2004

also got the same problem, then I was told to make a " -box x " and then center the molecule "-center x/2". it works fine, at least on gmx 3.2

"Are u the police?"
" No ma'am.
- We're musicians" (the blues brothers)

Li Xiaoyi <xiaoyi.li at nat.oru.se> wrote:
Hi all,

I am back.

I tried to put two molecules into a box of water. I used editconf -f -o
-box 4 4 4 -c and then genbox -cp -cs -p -o. But whatever box size I
used, the two molecules are always outside the box. why? What should I
do?

Thanks,
Xiaoyi