[gmx-users] Gromacs 3.2.1 compilation programs on SGI

Bert de Groot bgroot at gwdg.de
Thu Mar 18 09:14:01 CET 2004

ran friedman wrote:

> Summary of the problem, bypasses and one question:
>
> The problem occurs in two programs:
> 1) g_sgangle.c
> 2) make_edi.c
>
> I managed to compile make_edi.c by using gcc instead of cc.
>
> In g_sgangle.c, I manged to compile the program by changing the following
> line:
> bool bOne = TRUE;
> To:
> static bool bOne = TRUE;
>
> I'm not sure about the last change. Can anyone (Eric Lindahl?) comment on
> this?

Hi Ran,

I think this subject was discussed on the list (including a fix) last
week or the week before, have a look in the archive.

--

Bert

ATTENTION: Please note new phone/fax numbers below!

Dr. Bert de Groot

Computational biomolecular dynamics group
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen, Germany

tel: +49-551-2012308, fax: +49-551-2012302

email: bgroot at gwdg.de
http://www.mpibpc.gwdg.de/abteilungen/073