[gmx-users] Gromacs 3.2.1 compilation programs on SGI

ran friedman ran at hemi.tau.ac.il
Thu Mar 18 09:08:00 CET 2004

Summary of the problem, bypasses and one question:

The problem occurs in two programs:
1) g_sgangle.c
2) make_edi.c

I managed to compile make_edi.c by using gcc instead of cc.

In g_sgangle.c, I manged to compile the program by changing the following
line:
bool bOne = TRUE;
To:
static bool bOne = TRUE;

I'm not sure about the last change. Can anyone (Eric Lindahl?) comment on
this?

Ran Friedman
Laser laboratory for fast reactions in biology
Department of biochemistry
Faculty of life sciences
Tel-Aviv university
972-3-6409824