[gmx-users] Salt Bridge!

Xavier Periole x.periole at chem.rug.nl
Tue Mar 23 10:40:01 CET 2004

ankur gupta wrote:

>Dear Gromacs Users,
>I am studying various interfacial properties of Protein Hydration. I want
>to do the salt bridge analysis and dont know whether there is any salt
>bridge existed in my Protein. Please guide me how we came to know about
>if there is any salt bridge in my protein or not??
>Sincerely
>Ankur

there is a program g_saltbr that gives the evolution of the different types
of charge-charge interactions between all residues should be a beginning.
After there are program like ligplot that could also be usefull.

XAvier

   Xavier Periole - Ph.D.

   Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry / MD Group
   Univ. of Groningen
   9747 AG Groningen
   The Netherlands

   Tel: +31-503634329