[gmx-users] nucleic acid PDB input files

Andrey V. Golovin golovin at genebee.msu.su
Tue Mar 1 14:02:21 CET 2005

Hi
First what ff are you using ?
Second you have to check your ff???.hdb file in $GROMACS/share/top probably
all records for  nucleic acids are missing there.

----
Best regards, Andrey
Andrey V. Golovin
Ph.D,Professor assistant    tel: +7 (095) 939-5305
Bioengineering and
Bioinformatics Department
Moscow State University     fax: +7 (095) 939-3181
119899 Moscow            E-mail: golovin at genebee.msu.su
Russia                      web: http://rnp-group.genebee.msu.su