[gmx-users] g_sas

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Tue Mar 1 18:37:39 CET 2005

Hello,
        I am interested in plotting the temporal behavior of the area per
lipid A(t) for a DPPC bilayer.Can I do that using g_sas command.
   When I used g_sas -f traj.xtc -s topol.tpr -o area.xvg,I got the output
file with
  0    102.4    255.7  124   0  etc which I have no idea of.Can anyone tell
me what options should be used with g_sas to get the desired temporal
behavior of lipid.It should be of the order 0.6-0.7.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Dinesh.