[gmx-users] Modeling Zinc in OPLS

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Thu Mar 3 10:04:31 CET 2005

Hi

Without going to deep into the paper, I personally think, distance
restraining the zinc is a good idea, but I can't see the difference
between your approach and the bonded approach, if the zinc has "just" a
structure stabilizing function.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310