[gmx-users] terminate sugars

Glenn Johnson gjohnson at srrc.ars.usda.gov
Mon Mar 21 23:47:14 CET 2005

I am using the GLCA sugar building block from ffG43a1.rtp and am not
sure how to terminate the ends.  I need an H on O4, an O1 on C1 and an H
on the O1 to make a complete sugar unit.  How would I add these atoms?

Glenn Johnson <gjohnson at srrc.ars.usda.gov>
U. S. Department of Agriculture

More information about the gromacs.org_gmx-users mailing list