[gmx-users] terminate sugars

Andrey V. Golovin golovin at genebee.msu.su
Tue Mar 22 09:25:03 CET 2005

Hello Glenn,

I think the only solution is to create a new block (end residue), but
you can try to use termini database.

Glenn Johnson> I am using the GLCA sugar building
Glenn Johnson> block from ffG43a1.rtp and am not
Glenn Johnson> sure how to terminate the ends.  I need
Glenn Johnson> an H on O4, an O1 on C1 and an H
Glenn Johnson> on the O1 to make a complete sugar
Glenn Johnson> unit.  How would I add these atoms?

Glenn Johnson> Thanks.

Best regards,

Andrey V. Golovin 
Ph.D,Professor assistant    tel: (095) 939-5305  
Bioengineering and 
Bioinformatics Department              
Moscow State University     fax: (095) 939-3181 
119899 Moscow            E-mail: golovin at genebee.msu.su 
Russia                      web: http://rnp-group.genebee.msu.su 

More information about the gromacs.org_gmx-users mailing list