[gmx-users] assembly loop and the C code

justkewlguy at yahoo.com justkewlguy at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 16:16:23 CET 2005

Hi,

I want to modify non-bonded interactions and for that I need to disable assembly loops and use the C code (innerc.c) instead.  I have done this successfully, however, the C code is significantly slower as compared to assembly loop and I guess its mainly due to water-water interactions.

Is there any way to selectively disable assembly loops only for solute-solute and solute-water interactions but still use the fast water-water assembly loops ?

Thanks in advance.

Manoj

http://mail.yahoo.com