[gmx-users] protein wandering away AND binding free energy

Nancy Deng jdeng at adrik.bchs.uh.edu
Thu Mar 24 18:35:34 CET 2005

Thank you very much,  David,  for your quick response and comment, and thanks Dallas for your suggestion to use "VMD" and "trjconv" to center the protein back into the water box. I would like to try that very soon.

I have one more question that from output (.edr, .trr) of a ligand-protein complex MD study, may i calculate the binding free energy of small ligand???? If possible, what's the command, please???

Thanks,

nancy