[gmx-users] trjconv stops abruptly

Ashish Gupta agupta at che.ufl.edu
Sun May 8 22:37:54 CEST 2005

Hi all,
  I am having a strange problem with trjconv command. I give the following
command to convert traj.trr to a gro file
trjconv -s refine.tpr -f traj.trr -o refine.gro
then I select the group number, the coordinates of which I want to extract
to gro file. Is there any reason for trjconv to stop at some frame before
the last saved frame in the traj.trr file ? In my case, it stops at some
frame in the middle of the trajectory.
I checked my disk space but that doesn't seem to be the problem and
trjconv does not report any error.
I shall highly appreciate any insight in this regard

Thanks in advance,
Ashish Gupta.
Graduate Student,
Dept. of Chemical Engineering,