[gmx-users] OPLS and FEP parameters

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Tue May 10 16:00:45 CEST 2005

Hi all

I am trying to use FEP with the OPLSAA FF. I now have the following
question:

Obviously, GROMACS is able to calculate OPLS A-Values through the atoms
section directly from the FF-files.

Is GROMACS able to calculate the B-values (lambda=1) and the
intermediates (Between A and B) depending on lambda for bonds, pairs,
angles and dihedrals, or is it necessary to include all the A- and
B-values for the perturbed atoms from the FF into the topology?

Regards
--
Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department