[gmx-users] how to order atoms in GRO acording groups ?

Anton Feenstra feenstra at few.vu.nl
Wed May 11 13:01:12 CEST 2005

SemteX wrote:

> Hello gmx-users,
>
> I have made MD with constrains and get *.gro file.
>
> After grompp run i got warning about non-matching atoms, because after
> partial dynamics my atoms (molecules) of SOL and NA+ groups get
> disordered (differ from *.top file).
>
> How to order my SOL and NA+ groups respectively ?

Did you use shuffling? If so, you must first unshuffle. Grompp will have
written an index file (shuffle.ndx, or maybe deshuf.ndx) which you
should use for that with editconf (e.g. 'editconf -n shuffle.ndx -f
conf.gro -o deshuf.gro').

--
Groetjes,

Anton

* NOTE: New Phone & Fax numbers (below) *

| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel: +31 20 59 87608 - Fax: +31 20 59 87610           |
|             | Feenstra at few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down" (RHCP)    |