[gmx-users] New GROMOS FF

Andrey V. Golovin golovin at genebee.msu.su
Thu May 12 10:24:31 CEST 2005

Hi all !

I'm blind like Maik :) please give us the _direct_ link :)
By the way Maik do you know simulations there people managed DNA
transformation from B to A form?
I'm still checking my parameters.

Maik Goette> Maybe I am blind...but I can't find it...
Maik Goette> It's a really new one...:)

Maik Goette> Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Maik Goette> Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry
Maik Goette> Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Maik Goette> Am Fassberg 11
Maik Goette> 37077 Goettingen
Maik Goette> Germany
Maik Goette> Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310
Maik Goette> Fax   : ++49 551 201 2302
Maik Goette> Email : mgoette[at]mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Maik Goette>          mgoette2[at]gwdg.de
Maik Goette> WWW   : http://www.mpibpc.gwdg.de/groups/grubmueller/

Maik Goette> Anton Feenstra wrote:
>> Maik Goette wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Is anyone able to tell me, when the new 45A4 FF (soares et. al. 2005)
>>> will be available for GROMACS?
>>

>> IIRC, it is available for download on the contributions section.

Maik Goette> _______________________________________________
Maik Goette> gmx-users mailing list
Maik Goette> gmx-users at gromacs.org
Maik Goette> Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the
Maik Goette> www interface or send it to
Maik Goette> gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.

--
Best regards,

Andrey V. Golovin
Ph.D,Professor assistant    tel: (095) 939-5305
Bioengineering and
Bioinformatics Department
Moscow State University     fax: (095) 939-3181
119899 Moscow            E-mail: golovin at genebee.msu.su
Russia                      web: http://rnp-group.genebee.msu.su