[gmx-users] New GROMOS FF

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Thu May 12 13:41:46 CEST 2005

That's exactly the point...My fear is, that especially the parameters
for DNA are not included in the 53, 54 series...That's quite bad for DNA
simulations...;)
So I asked for the 45A4, where DNA parameters are included. But
obviously this FF has not been transported to GROMACS, yet...and thats
really no problem...I don't need it, I just would like to test it.

Andrey, I have the following review, but I don't know, if it is, what
you need: cheatham et al._2001_biopolymers
BTW I am now testing your OPLS with FEP, but at the moment I can't
really say anything about the results (cause I have none)...but maybe in
a few weeks...

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310